1. Contract for Agent-Organized Tours
- The Company shall provide tour arrangements and itinerary management so that the client receives tour services including transport/accommodations (hereinafter referred to as “tour services”) provided by transportation/accommodation operators during the tour itinerary set by the Company.
2. Application of Agent-Organized Tour Contracts and their Conclusion
- The client shall provide information on the Company application form as required by the Company and submit the form together with the necessary reservation deposit. Paid deposit shall be applied to the tour fare, cancellation charges or penalties.
- The Company may accept applications for travel contracts by telephone, mail, facsimile and other means of communication. In such cases, the client shall submit the application form and reservation deposit to the Company within 3 days counting from the day when acceptance of application is confirmed. If the client fails to supply the required application form and deposit within 3 days, the reservation shall be voided.
- When applying for group tour arrangements (more than 2 people), the tour contract including conclusion and cancellation of the contract shall be exchanged between the Company and the group representative.
- The group representative responsible for the contract shall provide the Company with the name list of members by the date specified by The Company .
- The Company shall not be responsible for any responsibilities or obligations the group representative holds in the past or in the future.
- In case the group representative does not accompany the group, we shall consider one of the members who have been selected by the representative as the group representative who is responsible for the contract after tour starting day.
- Deposit (per person) The reservation deposit shall be 10 percent of the tour fare.
- The client shall notify the Company when submitting application if requiring special consideration during the tour period, the Company shall comply with such requests when feasible.
3. Special Conditions of Tour Application
- A client under 20 years of age traveling alone during the tour period shall provide the Company with the written consent of his/her guardian. Clients under 15 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The Company may refuse an application if any one of the client’s age, qualifications, skills or other conditions do not conform to those designated for tours aimed at specific customer categories or purposes.
- Independent activities for reasons of the client’s own choosing shall not be arranged by the Company during the tour. However, the Company may, depending on the tour course, arrange such activities under separate conditions.
- The Company may refuse client participation if it determines that he or she threatens to embarrass, inconvenience or interfere with the collective activities of tour participants.
- The Company may also refuse client participation for the tour operational reasons.
4. Payment of Tour Fare
- The Tour Fare shall be paid no later than the 13th day prior to the eve of the departure date. When application is made on or after the 13th day prior to the eve of the day the tour starts, the tour fare shall be paid before departure by a date designated by the Company. Even when the client and the Company do not enter into the correspondence contract stipulated in Article 23, if the client is a member of the Company’s affiliated credit company and consents to pay for the itinerary by credit card, The Company shall charge the client’s credit card for tour fares (inclusive of tour deposits and additional charges), any cancellation charge or non-fulfillment fee stipulated in Article 13, and additional charges and handling fees stipulated in Article 9 even without a signature. In the absence of any request from the client, the card will be charged on the date the client accepts the itinerary.
5. Tour Fare
- Clients 12 years of age or more shall be charged adult fare and those aged 6 to 11 shall be charged child fare unless otherwise specified. However, when a tour includes air travel, persons aged 3 to 5 will be charged child fare. One child five years of age or less can join the tour in the company of an adult, but will receive no services such as meals or bed. If more than one child, one child fare will be charged for each additional child five years of age or less. This does not apply to tours for which infant fares are quoted.
- The fare is indicated for each tour course. Clients are asked to confirm the fare according to the departure date and the number of participants.
- The Tour Fare shall be the basis for calculating the cancellation charge (Article 13-1), non-fulfillment fee (Article 15 and any fees for changes (Article 22). The “Tour Fare” on the advertisements or pamphlets will be calculated as follows : tour fare “(+)” additional “(-)” reduction.
6. Cancellation of Travel Contract by the Client
- If the client changes the departure day or any transportation, accommodations, tours, tour participants for his or her convenience, the Company shall consider it the cancellation of the entire tour and the specified cancellation charges will be levied on the client.
- The Company shall accept the cancellation requests during the office hours of the office where the client originally requested the tour.
- In any of the following cases, the client may cancel the Travel Contract without paying a cancellation charge.
- In cases where natural calamity or disaster, weather conditions, civil unrest, suspension of services related to transportation, accommodation and other facilities, governmental orders, or other causes make safe, smooth tour operation impossible, or when there is a valid reason to believe the tour cannot continue.
- When the Company has not delivered the Final Tour Itinerary to the client by the prescribed date.
- When tour operation becomes impossible owing to factors for which the Company is liable.